bloody christmas01 bloody christmas01

SO uhm...

How do I play this flash?
It would be nice if you add loading and play button feature, because the video is not starting at all

Stick flash battle Stick flash battle

decent though...

it was too short and I don't think it's worthy to be in stick collection. Also this is another rip off of Battlefield by Ringerfinger. Try to be creative next time.

duhidiot responds:

ok. i will try.

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

I'm not opening my closet again...

Man the moment the kid opened the door... man that nearly made me piss in my pants!

YouFindYourselfInARoom YouFindYourselfInARoom

Creepy text... AWESOME

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PEOPLE WHO ARE INTO CREEPYPASTA PLAY THIS GAME!

It's been so long since I played text-based game, but never have I played text-based game that insults and degrades you as a human. The eerie music and sie difference of the fonts was absolutely well done! I was disappointed this game didn't got recognized much. But please continue this style of text based game! I enjoyed every second of it!

Steeplechase Redux Steeplechase Redux

Needs some tweaking

I successfully jumped over the block but at the second i touch the ground I kept getting explode. Something seems broken.

TheSolgryn responds:

You must get as close to the block when you jump to not get sent back... The higher you are in comparison to the block, the farther you get sent back.. so if you jump way above a small block you get sent back into the spikes..

The Horrific Quiz 3 (2007) The Horrific Quiz 3 (2007)

HORRIFIC-ly awesome!

I luv the idea you did, scary image popping when getting answer worng XD
It's just so unexpectable!
Awesome job you did!

thenbriansaid responds:

thanks

Final Fantasy VII Encount Final Fantasy VII Encount

One word... COOL

Loved it!
I don't know why there isn't much people who downloaded this ong.
gotta tell others

Realmguys responds:

Yes please tell others :)

Thanks for the review Ocean.
-Ty

Finale Finale

Very nice~

I must say, you did an amazing job with the hyperrealism! Especially the hair, you really made the hair look like there are actual strands on her hair rather drawing them like a one blob.

Amaing job!

PS ignore GenderlessHooker he/she is just spamming "WTF!" on every artist's page